How WWP parish programs work
Connect Coffee welcome days, held monthly, are a perfect time to learn more about Walking with Purpose and meet other participants. No previous experience is necessary.
Come as you are, open the study guides, and get ready to learn, laugh, and lighten your load.
- At-home study plus once-a-week small group discussion
- Opportunities to watch inspirational videos as a group
- We encourage enrollment before the beginning of each Bible study season, however, you are welcome to join at any time
- Sessions meet for about 90 minutes each week, usually beginning in September and ending in April
- Most programs schedule breaks around Christmas and other holidays to coincide with local school calendars
- Many daytime programs also offer childcare
I am learning a lot about things in the Bible I have wondered about...
Participant at Church of the Resurrection in RYE, NY