Walking with Purpose?
Walking with Purpose helps women know Christ
to know His heart – to know His tenderness – to know His mercy – to know His love.
Walking with Purpose endeavors to meet you where you are on your spiritual journey with a bespoke guide to deep, lasting transformation of the heart and a deeper personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Practical Biblical teachings consistent with Church doctrine vary in length and depth to meet your needs
- Catechism of the Catholic Church is an additional resource
- All Bible study materials have received the imprimatur from William E. Lori, Archbishop of Baltimore
- Choice of at-home study, parish-based weekly program or independently run weekly small group meeting
- Parish‑based programs are offered during the daytime or in the evenings, and childcare is provided
- All women are welcome, irrespective of faith background, age, or marital status
We believe that change happens in the hearts of women – and, by extension, in their families and beyond – through Bible study. Opening Your Heart is the natural first step for all participants, regardless of previous experience with Bible study.
A convert to Catholicism, Lisa Brenninkmeyer noticed a lack of fresh, relevant Catholic Bible Studies to attract and meet the needs of young mothers. She created Walking with Purpose to help fill this need and as news of the positive impact of the program was shared, women from Catholic and Protestant churches joined the program to gain further insight into shared Christian ideals as well as a new understanding of different Christian traditions.
Today, Walking with Purpose is active in over 250 parishes in the United States, Europe, and Canada and has helped thousands of women deepen their relationship with Jesus Christ.
- 97% of participants report that their prayer life is improved
- 97% say their relationship with Christ is stronger
- 92% would recommend WWP to a friend because it works
Walking with Purpose is a fully independent nonprofit organization with 501 c (3) status and a Board of Directors