Good Shepherd Catholic Church (Denver, CO)
Welcome to Opening Your Heart: The Starting Point. This 22-lesson Bible study will take you on an exciting journey closer to the heart of God! Opening Your Heart is an incredibly effective guide to deep, lasting transformation of the heart and we encourage all participants new to Walking with Purpose to begin here, regardless of previous experience with Bible study.
Join us as we explore the core questions that we need to wrestle with if we want to experience all that God has for us.
- How can I conquer my fears?
- What is the role of the Holy Spirit in my life?
- What does the Eucharist have to do with my friendship with Christ?
- What are the limits of Christ’s forgiveness?
- Why and how should I pray?
- What is the role of suffering in my life?
- What challenges will I face in my efforts to follow Jesus more closely?
Touching the Divine, a 20-lesson Bible study, focuses on the many qualities of Jesus revealed through the Gospel of John. This study draws us into a deeper, loving relationship with Jesus as we reflect on His life and personality.
Saint John referred to himself as “the disciple whom Jesus loved” and as we study, John will teach us how much Jesus loves us, and how His love is the true satisfaction of our souls. Knowing Christ more intimately, as John did, will touch your heart and fill you with hope!
Learn about Christ’s divine qualities:
- Our source of fulfillment for all that we need
- The ultimate gift giver
- Our model of fidelity
- Our redeemer and restorer
Fearless and Free is a six-lesson Bible study based on the book of Ephesians. So many of us are wrestling through the reality that life isn’t easy, even when we are doing the right thing. Suffering can slam into us from left field, leaving us reeling. This study provides a firm foundation to stand on no matter what life throws our way. With an emphasis on healing and wholeness, Fearless and Free is the most personal and transformative study that Walking with Purpose has offered so far.
This is what we’ll discover through the pages of this study:
- We need to WAKEN to the reality of who we are in Christ, and that we have an enemy who seeks to steal our true identity.
- We need to WRESTLE with the battle in our minds– bringing our thoughts in captivity to Christ.
- We need to be strengthened as WARRIORS so that we can move forward in life– not just surviving, but flourishing.
Readers will experience being grounded in truth while wrapped in the embrace of the One who loves us all completely and without end. Fearless and Free, a 6-lesson study, is ideal for the season of Lent.
Click here to purchase the Fearless and Free Small Group Leader’s Guide