Good Shepherd Catholic Church (Denver, CO)
The starting point and our foundational Bible study, we encourage all participants new to Walking with Purpose to begin here, regardless of previous experience with Bible study. This Bible study is an incredibly effective guide to deep, lasting transformation of the heart. Join us as we explore the core questions that we need to wrestle with if we want to experience all that God has for us.
- How can I conquer my fears?
- What is the role of the Holy Spirit in my life?
- What does the Eucharist have to do with my friendship with Christ?
- What are the limits of Christ’s forgiveness?
- Why and how should I pray?
- What is the role of suffering in my life?
- What challenges will I face in my efforts to follow Jesus more closely?
Do you feel pulled in many directions? Do you find it hard to balance the demands placed on your time? Is it difficult to manage all the details thrown your way? God wants to support and help us so that we can be our best in every season of our lives.
Come along on a journey throughout Scripture as we discover the relevance of Old and New Testament wisdom to our daily challenges. Together, we’ll explore biblical ideas for managing life’s pace and pressure while living with calm and steadiness. Your lifestyle of health and holiness awaits.