Systems Support Administrator
Title: Full-time Systems Support Administrator
Reports to: Director of Operations, Walking with Purpose
Location: Remote, able to travel to NY Metro area
Walking with Purpose is a fast-growing Catholic women’s ministry offering adult women’s Bible study programs, a Bible study series for young adult women and a brand-new ministry for middle-school girls.
Our mission is to transform the hearts and lives of women by providing Bible studies that enable women to know Christ through Scripture and the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church.
WWP is the perfect place to work for the right person. With your professional expertise, our remote and flexible hours and a ministry that it is impacting the lives of Catholic women across the US, we believe that there is no better place to work.
The Systems Support Administrator will be a self-motivated team player who excels in supporting internal customers, coordinating systems and problem solving. The Administrator will be responsible for the support of all systems within the ministry and for the maintenance and coordination of each system. The ideal candidate has been a participant in Walking with Purpose and is seeking to leverage his/her professional skills toward the support and growth of the ministry. Proficiency in systems management, coordinating large amounts of data and a command of tools and systems used to automate business are ideal qualities for the candidate. The ideal candidate must also be experienced at working effectively in a fast-paced environment and working from home.
- Functional support for WWP systems (WordPress, Salesforce, Google Business Apps, Shopify)
- Monitor and maintain API’s to ensure continuous system integrity
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Deep understanding of software systems
- Ability to work independently, demonstrates a high degree of flexibility
Systems Support Administrator role requires:
- Ability to prioritize and communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Results orientation and strong ability to manage against key performance metrics
- Flexibility and a can-do attitude to be successful in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient knowledge and use of MS Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint) and Google Docs
- Passion for WWP and bringing women to a personal relationship with Christ
- Attendance at key WWP Annual Meetings
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
40 hours per week; competitive non-profit salary based on experience
Send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org