Part-Time Human Resource Recruiter
Title: Part-time HR Recruiter
Reports to: CEO and Board Chair, Walking with Purpose
Location: Remote, able to travel to NY Metro area on monthly basis
Our mission is to transform the hearts and lives of women by providing Bible studies that enable women to know Christ through Scripture and the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church.
WWP is the perfect place to work for the right person. With your professional expertise, our remote work environment with flexible hours and a ministry that it is impacting the lives of Catholic women across the US, we believe that there is no better place to work.
Walking with Purpose is a fast-growing Catholic women’s ministry offering adult women’s Bible study programs, a Bible study series for young adult women and a brand-new ministry for middle-school girls.
- Provide recruiting services to WWP for the posting, screening, and hiring of all positions as needed, including, but not limited to: full and part-time salaried employees and contractors
- Recommend venues and posting sites for candidate recruitment
- Screen candidates using Tograding recruitment and evaluation method
- Make recommendations to senior staff regarding candidate interview channel
- Maintain prospective employment pipeline
- Follow WWP Hiring Process, recommending updates as needed.
- This is a part-time, work-from-home position. Ideal candidate can easily travel to metro NY for monthly meetings.
- Mandatory five or more years experience in HR including 2 years experience in recruitment; previous work experience in the non-profit space preferred
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Proven track record of successful company-candidate matching
- Excellent communication, networking, and time management skills
- Ability to work independently, demonstrate high degree of flexibility
- Proficient in Google Business Apps and MS Office
- Detail-oriented, ability to learn management systems including Salesforce
Estimated 25 hours per week, competitive non-profit salary based on experience
Send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org