Part-Time Human Resource Recruiter/Generalist
Title: Part-time HR Generalist
Reports to: CEO and Board Chair, Walking with Purpose
Our mission is to transform the hearts and lives of women by providing Bible studies that enable women to know Christ through Scripture and the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church.
WWP is the perfect place to work for the right person. With your professional expertise, our remote and flexible hours and a ministry that it is impacting the lives of Catholic women across the US, we believe that there is no better place to work.
Walking with Purpose is a fast-growing Catholic women’s ministry offering adult women’s Bible study programs, a Bible study series for young adult women and a brand-new ministry for middle-school girls.
- Provide recruiting services to WWP for the posting, screening, and hiring of other positions as needed, including, but not limited to: full and part-time salaried employees and contractors
- As WWP is a topgrading institution, follow topgrading recruitment, evaluation and review process.
- Follow WWP Hiring Process for all steps in screening and assessing candidates.
- Oversee orientation program for all part-time and full-time employees
- Administers performance review process
- This is a part-time, work-from-home position. Ideal candidate lives in Metro NY area.
- Five or more years experience in HR with 2 years in recruitment, previous work experience in the non-profit space preferred
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Proven track record of successful company-candidate matching
- Excellent communication, networking, and time management skills
- Ability to work independently, demonstrate high degree of flexibility
- Proficient in Google Business Apps and MS Office
- Detail-oriented, ability to learn management systems including Salesforce
- Estimated 25 hours per week, competitive non-profit salary based on experience
To Apply: Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.