Position: Coordinator, Marketing
Location: NY Metro Area (NY, NJ, CT)
Office: Your home, remote work
Full Time: Yes
Reports to: Marketing Director
Walking with Purpose is a ministry of Jesus that He is using to bring thousands of women into deeper relationship with Him. According to our women's Catholic Bible study participants, our ministry is having a very positive, eternal impact.
We have grown rapidly and see no end in sight as there are millions of women who we believe are searching for Jesus and He is longing to be connected to them. He has blessed us with a great team of people who like each other, work well together, and support one another. We enjoy a business model that is self-sustaining.
Our Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the Marketing Director to support our social media activities, website and email marketing.
What will you do?
- Manage online communities such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, as well as write social media content per WWP guidelines and promotions
- Manage website and blog content edits, including description of products, events and weekly blog posts
- Write, design and deploy email communications using Campaign Monitor to market WWP products and events, making sure all email communications are sent to target market
- Create and edit printed communications tools including fact sheets, flyers and promotional material, using Adobe Creative Suite and Google Docs
- Assist other departments with email set up and deployment, including Fund Development, Product Development and Research
- Publish monthly e-newsletter, coordinating content from multiple contributors
- Reporting on the effectiveness of all email and promotional initiatives
- Manage all operational and organizational files of the marketing department
What will you bring?
- Excellent communication and networking abilities
- Outstanding task management skills
- High level of attention to detail and perfectionism
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate a high degree of flexibility
- Bachelor’s degree with 3 years of experience in Marketing and Social Media
- Outstanding writing and copy-editing skills
- Experience using social media for business communications
- Experience with Google G Suite platform (Google Drive, Sheets, Docs and Slides)
- Knowledge of WordPress and social media schedulers (i.e., Hootsuite)
- Experience using content creation tools such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to travel for meetings (2-4 per month) in NY metro area
- Previous experience with non-profit organizations and remote work environment is preferred
Send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org