Marketing Analytics Manager
Marketing Analytics Manager
Metro New York | Full Time Leadership Role + Work from Home
The Marketing Analytics Manager at WWP is responsible for unlocking growth by identifying new business opportunities based on data analysis. Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing this analytical leader will uncover new insights, trends and opportunities to drive competitive advantage and generate demand for WWP programs and products. He or she will monitor consumer buying trends, provide direction on pricing strategy and identify new markets based upon data analysis. The ideal candidate is ready to enhance existing analyses while raising the bar with confidence and experience on marketing analytics for this thriving non-profit ministry.
Quantitatively rooted and curious by nature the Marketing Analytics Manager will use market, trend, customer and competitor data to inform business decisions and personally thrive in a high growth environment. In addition the ideal candidate will have an interest in consumer data captured via Google Analytics and owned website user experience.
Ideally our Marketing Analytics Manager lives in the New York Metro market and is productive working from home and via video conferencing. He or she is experienced at working effectively in a growth environment collaborating across the team to strengthen analysis and insight while effectively creating new growth recommendations. This manager is smart, resourceful, an out-of-the-box thinker, who loves and appreciates working on a successful team and the unique role that she/he plays on that team. Some local travel to meet with team will be required.
The ideal candidate has been a participant in a Walking with Purpose study and is seeking to leverage their professional skills toward the support and growth of the ministry.
You will be responsible for:
- Analyzing online data, buying trends, shopper insights and other marketing intelligence data sources to provide business with analysis of performance and optimization recommendations in line with key KPIs (sales, participant experience data, Google Analytics, social advertising (Facebook and Instagram), user experience website performance, etc)
- Leading delivery of weekly and monthly reporting to the organization across channels, providing insights and key takeaways + recommendations to maximize program growth where applicable
- Leading quarterly deep dives providing data and decision support to inform WWP daily management, annual planning processes as well as long term strategic plans
- Supporting launch of new products by working with Directors of Marketing, Growth and Product
- Ensuring relevance of value propositions for new market opportunities by validating against in market data and consumer insights
- Partnering with partners like Amazon, Google to enhance analytic rigor of team by identifying training needs and working to close knowledge gaps
- Driving continuous improvements
You will be a part of the growth engine of the WWP unearthing trends and insights that support ongoing base business health as well as transform the business through new business initiatives. As part of the Marketing Team, you will work collaboratively with cross functional colleagues to connecting women with WWP while growing as an analytically rooted business builder.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Experience with pulling and reporting data from multiple sources
- Ability to analyze consumer, shopper and trend research to mine for insights and actionable opportunities
- Experience in distilling and articulating complex data analysis to clear, easy to implement actions
- Demonstrated ability to model and predict program and product performance based on data
- Critical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to influence key stakeholders to implement recommendations
- Eagerness for ongoing tracking and improvement
Walking with Purpose (WWP) transforms the hearts and lives of women by providing Bible studies that enable women to know Christ through Scripture and the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church. Founded in 2008, WWP is an established non-profit that develops and delivers Bible studies to reach adult women, young adult women, and middle school girls.
WWP is the perfect place to work for the right person. With your professional expertise, our remote work environment and a ministry that it is impacting the lives of thousands of Catholic women across the US, we believe that there is no better place to work.
Please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.