Director of Growth
Director of Growth
The Director of Growth at WWP is responsible for accelerating transformation opportunities to create growth. This leader will focus on leading the core parish program to new heights while identifying new sales opportunities, business models and partnerships. His or her priorities are transformative growth opportunities that enable key strategic pillars (e.g. BLAZE) and can be scaled across channels.
Reporting directly to the CEO this leader will create and execute a New Business Development Strategy, generate a pipeline of opportunities, manage the pipeline from Idea to Scale, partner with COO and the Directors of Marketing and Product to assess, pilot and build projects into sustainable revenue streams. The Director of Growth will lead a team of five (5) that includes two (2) Expansion Coordinators and three (3) Growth Representatives.
Ideally our Director of Growth lives in the New York Metro market and is productive working from home and via video conferencing. He or she is experienced at working effectively in a growth environment collaborating across the team to identify, develop and deliver new growth recommendations. This leader is smart, resourceful, an out-of-the-box thinker, who loves and appreciates working on a successful team and the unique role that she/he plays on that team. Some local travel to meet with CEO in Greenwich, Connecticut is required.
The ideal candidate has been a participant in a Walking with Purpose study and is seeking to leverage his/her professional skills toward the support and growth of the ministry.
You are responsible for:
- Generating sales in the five (5) current core WWP markets by implementing prioritized and strong sales strategy and processes
- Secondarily identifying growth opportunities that move beyond the core five markets
- Creating and executing a WWP New Business Development Strategy that focuses on the five core markets and provides a vision for expansion beyond them
- Leading internal and external out-reach to build relationships and opportunities (lead generation)
- Generating and progressing pipeline of new business opportunities (pipeline prioritization & delivery)
- Generating transformative ideas, developing the concepts and business cases as well as crafting pilot plans and executing the project planning in collaboration with cross functional team
- Engaging senior leadership at key milestones for decision making, investment and resourcing
- Crafting, planning and executing internal training, lunch & learns, speakers to educate and upskill WWP team
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Passion for and curiosity in evolving consumer, retail, digital, ministry landscapes and trends
- Strength in strategy development including competitive reviews, trends analysis and vision creation
- Skilled in building internal and external relationship & networks
- Broad sales experience & skillset particularly in sales planning, go-to-market plans & tracking
- Experience with go-to market approaches & principles (D2C, customer acquisition, retention & lifetime value)
- Experience in new business model development (new channels, partnerships, revenue sharing, ecosystems)
- Project program management skills (work planning, tracking, prioritization)
- Entrepreneurial mindset: curious, fast, adaptive and agile.
- Experience boot-strapping, piloting ideas, concepts + programs
- Strong leadership skills to engage and inspire teams across WWP
- Five to twelve plus (5 to 12+) years' experience in sales
- MBA not required but ideal
Walking with Purpose (WWP) transforms the hearts and lives of women by providing Bible studies that enable women to know Christ through Scripture and the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church. Founded in 2008, WWP is an established non-profit that develops and delivers Bible studies to reach adult women, young adult women and middle school girls.
WWP is the perfect place to work for the right person. With your professional expertise, our remote work environment and a ministry that it is impacting the lives of thousands of Catholic women across the US, we believe that there is no better place to work.
Please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com