Music to feed your soul
201 Living in the Father’s Love
Do you sometimes doubt if God really loves you? Are you searching for purpose? Do you struggle to measure up to our culture’s definition of beauty? Is there someone you need to forgive, but you don’t know how?
Living in the Father’s Love, our six-week Bible study, is the ideal way to revive and refresh yourself this season. In this brief but powerful study, we discover just how much God loves us and how the Gospels are deeply relevant to our relationships, not only with God, but also with those we love.
A DVD which includes the opening and closing talks for the study, accompanies this short course.
Living in the Father’s Love is ideal:
- If you are looking for a short, but powerful Bible study this season
- If you are doubting whether God really loves you
- If you are wondering how to improve your relationship with God and others
- If you are searching for purpose
- If you are not ready for a longer commitment, but still want a study with the power to transform your life
Please note: We recommend that all participants new to Walking with Purpose begin study with our foundational course, Opening Your Heart: The Starting Point , regardless of previous Bible study experience. We believe this 22-session course is an incredibly effective guide to deep, lasting transformation of the heart. All WWP parish-based programs should offer Opening Your Heart each season in addition to any advanced WWP studies offered.